Term and conditions of the M/Y Sakura
– All bookings are only considered a booking on receipt of a 50% deposit of the whole fare, payable within 15 days of booking. The depoisit is non refundable if booking is cancelled.
– The remaining 50% must be paid in within 60 days of the scheduled trip otherwise the passengers slot will be cancelled
– In the event of bad weather canceling the trip within the 14 day period of the trip, the boat operator will refund 50% of the fare.
– In the event of the trip being cancelled due to bad weather, 24 hours before or during the actual trip, the cancellation shall be deemed out of the operators control and no refunds shall be given,
– In the event of mechanical failure during the trip, the percentage of the trip not completed shall be refunded, but the operator is not responsible for costs incurred in changing or purchasing new tickets on onward bound legs of the passengers journey
– All land based accommodation is for the passengers own account.
– Alcoholic and canned/bottled beverages are not included in the fare; these are for the passengers account to be paid before disembarkation.
– Waiver of liability agreements and indemnities are to be signed before embarking on the vessel.
– All divers should hold at least an Advanced dived qualification, although the charterer may make exceptions at his discretion.
– Payment of the deposit shall be deemed as acceptance of these terms.
– Due to the weather clause, it is advisible for all guests to consider getting travel insurance prior to the trip. DAN membership is also advisible.
The operator will do their utmost to make the trip a success, but safety will always be the first consideration when weather conditions are concerned